The Best Binary Options Broker in Dubai, UAE.
Digital Options or Binary Options trading is one of the most profitable investment opportunities available in the financial market today. Since 2008 Binary options trading has become so much sought after that every day more and more people are jumping in. Due to the short-term nature of investment with a significantly high return, Binary Options trading in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and UAE are constantly growing.
Because of the increasing popularity of Binary Options trading, so many unregulated brokers have also come up, they may cause severe losses as a result of their unethical practice, unreliable trading methods.
It is very important to look for a regulated broker with the highest payout along with the safety and security of your financial transaction in mind. It’s always better to choose a respectable and experienced broker with a well-established track record and many years of service in the industry.
Here are few such respectable Binary Options brokers with their unique features offering service to clients from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and all over UAE. By comparing these respectable brokers, you will be able to make a decision that will help you succeed as a Binary Options trader in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and UAE.
Benefits of selecting a Regulated Binary Options Broker
Selecting the right Binary Options Broker really matters to be a successful trader. The following factors must be considered before you choose your binary options broker.
- Some brokers pay 85 % payout and some pay just 70 % for the same asset. (You may get 15 % less profit for each trade, it’s definitely going to affect you in the long run.)
- Some brokers don’t pay for a trade closed at TIE (strike price = closing price), and some brokers refund you the invested amount on a TIE.
- Bonus payment and associated trade volume to be achieved before the withdrawal. (Don’t get trapped by availing a bonus. Know the trade volume to be achieved against the bonus.)
- Some brokers have very good customer service and are regulated by well-recognized authorities like CySEC, MiFID, FCA. (Know whether the broker is regulated)
- Brokers processing time for fund withdrawal and fund withdrawal charges.
* Amount to be credited to account for a successful trade.